Thursday, May 05, 2005

Finished Object

My husband got all excited this morning. I finally finished a WIP. The silk spring scarf I started before the wedding is done.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It’s so soft, and I loved working with silk for the first time. I’m still debating on whether I’m going to keep the fringe on the ends, as I was knitting it I didn’t like it at all. It’s growing on me; my husband and a co-worker both think it’s cute.

I received my mystery kit from Inspirations yarn yesterday. I was like a little child with a new toy; I wound the skein of yarn and cast on right away. I took hubby to the doctor this morning and got another few inches done, this is cool, I’m still clueless as to what it is though. Maybe it’s just my fried brain. Here is what i've done so far:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By the way: I had pictures of both the Scarf and the mystery item so far, but for some reason, I can’t get to photobucket’s website today.

No comments: