Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Spamalot and Socks

AGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Okay, I’ve been wanting to scream since I walked into the office at 7:30 this morning. Now that I’ve gotten that out of my system, I can move on.

The wedding is taking it’s toll on me emotional. There are so many little things that need to get done. I keep freaking out that I won’t get them all done, it doesn’t help that I keep having work heaped on me to the point I feel guilty about leaving early to get things done. My boss told me yet again yesterday not to feel bad, but this was after he gave me three more last minute things to do.

My dress came in and I went for my first fitting. The dress is beautiful, If I can lose 10-15 pound over the next 7 weeks, I will be very comfortable dancing in it. As I heard on Ellen’s show Monday “Do more crunches, eat smaller lunches”

Speaking of Monday, This is what Mom, Sis, Fiancé and I did Monday night:



That’s right ladies and gentlemen, a musical adaptation of the classic Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The show is still in previews, it officially opens in March. It is the funniest thing I have seen in so long, This has the potential to be huge! Tim Curry, Hank Azaria and David Hyde Pierce are starring in it. If you are a Python fan, and are in or near NYC you will not be disappointed.

I’m very slowly working on a sock. That’s right folks a single sock.



Isn’t she pretty? I’m only 14 rows away from the heel. Huzzah!

No comments: