Friday, August 13, 2004

Pictures

Technology has decided to cooperate with me tonight and I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of my latest finished objects.

Here is the "Shapely Tank" from hell.



In all honesty is wasn't that bad of an experience. It was my first adult size sweater/tank object. The basic construction was simple enough. I learned to be more careful when picking up stitches around necklines. I learned my sister is a heck of a lot smaller than I originally thought, and I finally have gotten the knack for neat seaming.

Here is my other recently finished object. The "French Market Bag" from the fall 03 Knitty. This one seemed to take forever to make because I kept throwing it on the backburner. This bag is super simple to make and cascade 220 is a dream to felt. That is indeed a Teddy bear sitting in the bag, that is the "Birthday Bear" my fiancé sent me in May. Awwww.......



That's it for now.



No comments: