Sunday, August 15, 2004

Random stuff.

Friday night I started to cast on for Rogue, didn't like my cast on row, ripped it out, and did not recast. Instead I started a scarf yesterday. It may turn into a X-mas gift for one of my cousins.

While driving to my fiance's yesterday I saw something odd. Well odd for driving in the NYC area. There was a truck pulling an animal trailer, I assumed there was a horse in there until we both got off the highway. At our first traffic light i'm looking and realize it was a llama. A llama is not something you see everyday in the Bronx, I can only guess they were heading for the zoo. Like a good knitter though i'm looking at the fur on this llama and thinking "what great yarn that would make".


3 comments:

Amie said...

You didn't follow?

My husband has a former co-worker who now lives in Mass. and bought a llama on a whim for a guard animal. He keeps promising me the fleece, but can't figure out how to shear the poor sweet thing.

Amie said...

Haven't heard from you in a while... just wanted to be sure all was okay!

I like the green tank-from-hell. Great color...

Heath said...

Hey Amie,

Thanks for asking if everything was okay. It's been crazy the last few weeks and not much time to get on line. Looks like things are quiet again though.