Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Aggghhhhhh!!!!! I'm going insane

Agghhhh!!! ((((((SCREAM!!!!!))))))

My job is kicking my ass and unfortunetly it will not be getting better anytime soon.

So what else is new? I haven't posted in over a week, I haven't had home internet access in days, and i'm usually too busy here to post. I took a self-imposed breather yesterday to catch up on e-mail and decided to post today because if I looked at the power point presentation I was created one more minute I was afraid my head would explode.

Not everything is bad I think I found my photographer and Florist for the wedding, and we picked invitations out last weekend. They are so pretty. Darling Fiance leaves tomorrow for Ireland for a few days. He's heading home to check on the wedding arrangements there. I miss him already and he hasn't even left yet, he will be home in time for Thanksgiving. YAY!! It is definetly love or insanity when he comes home to be with my nutty family for Thanksgiving.

In knitting news, I bought Stitch 'N Bitch nation on Sunday. There are a few things in there (the news boy hat, rockstar bag) that are on the to-do list if I can get finished with what i'm already working on. My main project right now is the "Flower Hat" from Interweave Knits, I really like this hat.


No comments: