Sunday, November 21, 2004

Squirrels !!!!

I love squirrels, I know they are rat's with bushy tails but I think they are so cute.

Today I went into NYC to have dinner with a friend. We were meeting at 4pm, I was going to leave extra early to go yarn shopping but that didn't quite work out, I did happen to take a stroll through Washington Square Park and saw some squirrels. I didn't mean to, but I got on an express train and wound up at west 4th street so, since I was walking to astor place, might as well cut through the park.

People who have been around me when I see a squirrel know that I'm a little freaky, I talk to them and take pictures. I admit it's a little weird, here is what's weirder. I do it when I'm alone too. Oh well, just call me crazy squirrel lady. Here are some pictures from today.







P.S. Timmy, if your reading this: I love you , I miss you, see you Wednesday!

No comments: