Monday, November 08, 2004

Just another Manic Monday.

I really wish I weren’t here at work. I keep looking over at my knitting bag longing. I started up a lace scarf with some cascade 220 that I had sitting in my yarn stash, it feels very good to want to knit. This last week was horrible as far as knitting goes. I have so much I want to get done, but I never feel like doing it.

Work has been horrible the last few weeks and I’m exhausted. I come home, and do not want to do anything but go to sleep. I’ll pick up a skein of yarn pick up a set of needles then sigh and crawl back into bed. It’s very depressing the lack of motivation and depression I’ve been feeling when I’m home.

I’m sure it is not helping matters any that my bedroom looks like a tornado went through it. That is depressing itself. Every night I come home and look at it and say “okay tonight I’m not going to bed till it’s clean.” Then within ½ an hour I’m crawled into bed miserable again.

I want to try and clean tonight but I have other things to worry about. I think the exterminator is coming again tomorrow, so I have to empty out all my kitchen cabinets again.
I can’t wait till tomorrow. There is a knitting meet-up again. In the past, the northern Jersey knitting meet-ups have been just a little too far away for me to want to go. The last two weeks they have been a few minutes from where my father lives. I went last week and had a blast; I even finished up a hat. It was nice to get out for a few hours, sit back, knit and talk to new people.

No comments: