Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Days of my worklife

Welcome to day three of "Days of my worklife", otherwise known as what else can go wrong at work. Things have been crazy this week. One of the two bosses is out, our billing clerk is out, and one of our payroll girls is out. Where does this leave me? Well, I'm taking care of some of the bosses regular duties (along with a list of crap), trying to keep an eye on the billing department (and sweating that all will not be well when our billing manager gets back from maternity leave in a week)and I'm now helping out in payroll.. AGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that sometimes you just need to scream. I want to go knitting at Barnes and Noble tonight but I'm not sure I'm going to get there. I didn't get home till past 7 on Monday and I really have to get a dent into the billing filing. I've also been in quite a foul mood when I have been getting in. Maybe I should just skip it again. I'll see how the day progresses.

No comments: