Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Countdown

T-Minus 11 days till the wedding. I have not touched any knitting in several days unless you count me finishing off a trio of cadbury egg chicks for my mother. No, there are no pictures still. Ick, Ack, my aunt borrowed my digital camera to take some photographic evidence of how the guy she hired to finish her new wood floor, completely botched up the job. It’s horrible.
Well, by Friday the entire wedding will be paid for and all the final appointments (except for my dress) will be done. Then it’s just patiently waiting and worrying. Is it normal to worry about every little detail that could possible go wrong? The worse part is, once the wedding here in NJ is over, I get to start worrying about the one 6 days later in Ireland. Aghhhh…. Okay I feel better after a good scream.
The apartment is officially ours, sister moved out over the weekend, but it is a disaster. There is stuff everywhere. I know it will all get straightened up, but I just have no idea when.

No comments: