Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wednesday Rambling

I came so close to getting to Purl Soho on Saturday. I need 2 balls of Debbie Bliss cashmerino to make “Mrs. Dashwood” for my cousin Brook. The fiancé and I were going to be in the city Saturday, I new I wouldn’t be long, so I figured I could run in before we had to meet up with friends at 2. Unfortunately, we were running late (my fault) and I didn’t have time. Then I thought I’d make it before they closed, but one of our friends was 45 minutes late meeting us and we didn’t finish until later then I expected. We got the car at exactly 6pm. The same time they closed, we drove by anyway and they were locking up. I could kick myself.

This is supposed to be the part of my blog entry where I show pictures of my current knitting projects. Those haven’t been taken yet, so anticipation will just need to build. There’s not much to take pictures of anyway. I have 4 or so inches of the “Union Square Poncho” done, 3 Easter egg chicks done, and the almost completed, completely taking too long, sock that will never be done.

No comments: