Wednesday, March 30, 2005

3:30 am I must be crazy

It’s is almost 3:30 in the morning and I am wide awake, and posting to my blog. Am I crazy? Yes I do believe I might be. I have been awake for almost an hour. I got up e-mailed my make-up girl and wrote out some thank you cards for work. I ran out though, I still have about six more for the guys that donated to a collection in our honor. I never know what to say in these things. Oh well, I’ll probably hit the 24 CVS on the way to work and pick up another small box and do the last ones before work so I can give them out today.

Oh well, I think I’ll go check out the KR board and pull out my sock to work on.

Pleasant dreams to everyone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day